Tuesday, January 27, 2015

μ's vs. A-rise

 Love Live School Idol Project!

μ's band members hold angelic voices that I have found either sooth me to sleep or gradually get me dancing or singing along. I love the idea of how they started by saving their school. You can feel the fun and happiness behind their music; it just brings a smile to your face, making your voice dance all over the place. However, another band gets involve in this beautiful story that I find very, very amazing.  

      

A-rise, which is introduced in the 1st season as an inspiring idea to save the school, songs are nothing, but full of energy! A-rise has never failed to get me in a dancing mood and searching the web for more songs. The lyrics are not as good, but nevertheless
they will never leave #1 in my favorite band list!

Thank you for reading my review!!
<3 <3 <3 <3 (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ 

No comments:

Post a Comment